Tuesday, July 21, 2009

update

I'm back in Miri.

Wanted to update this blog long time ago but the internet was down and I can't stand the horrendously slow internet.

When the internet was down for almost a week I slept for the first time (after so many years) at 10pm and woke up at 6.45am on my own.

I havent got anything else to do other than make cakes for the 3 hungry boys at home. For the past few days I have been doing some goods surveying and surprisingly (like what My Addicitions told me) Ng Sian Hup sells cheaper ingredients! But some of the ingredients here are super expensive (not surprisingly) compared to UK such as cream cheese and whipping cream. Vanilla essence is cheap though! RM2 for 25ml!!!! UK sells 1 pound for 15ml. tsk tsk tsk.

more updates should come soon. UK has got very good clothing sales now online and it takes 10 min to load a page!!! grrrr.

No comments: