Sunday, March 23, 2008

Ilkley trip

After our trip to Manchester, Jennifer followed me down to Leeds and stayed there for a few nights.

The only thing Leeds (or rather Yorkshire) is famous for is its beautiful Yorkshire Dales.

So off we went to Ilkley with Lynda and her monkey, Jen Yin and Chew Fatt.

Ilkley Moor is safe to hike. There's very low chance of getting lost but one has to be aware of some sheep poos on the ground.



But other than that, the scenery on top of the hill was superb!

beautiful green trees


I like this pic the most


nice view from top but it was cold!


clear stream of water

some photos I took, still yet to collect some from Lynda:

Lynda - 'my monkey must see the world with me'


Jennifer - always shy in the camera but I took this candid shot of her before she could turn away


me =)


It was a great trip but we couldn't stay there long because I had work later that evening.

I don't want to leave this place...!

-.-"

ah well...I being lame again

No comments: