Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Value of time

I found this while reading my small book which contains some quotes which I copied during my sec school. Thought I would like to share this with you

To realise the value of one Year
Ask a student who failed his or her AP exams

To realise the value of one Month,
Ask a mother who gave birth to a premature baby.

To realise the value of one Week,
Ask an editor of a weekly magazine.

To realise the value of one Day,
Ask a daily wage labourer who has six kids to feed.

To realise the value of one Hour,
Ask the lovers who are waiting to meet.

To realise the value of one minute,
Ask a person who missed his train.

To realise the value of one second,
Ask the person who survived an accident.

To realise the value of one millisecond,
Ask the person who won a silver medal in the Olympics.

No comments: