Monday, June 12, 2006

I can't imagine how relax I'm for the A2 exams...my revision has been going like snail pace and exams is only 48 hours away! Yikes! I haven't started maths revision yet. Chemistry and bio are even worse...I studied the first 3 units 2 weeks ago and I think I've forgotten some of the stuff...need to go back revise. Die lo...I'm really worried that I won't be able to get 4A's. I seem to have slacked off even more than Stephanie. Everyday, I study less than 4 hours a day...oh gosh...that's very bad...I seriously can't think where I spend my time. Wake up, brush teeth, laze around, read newspaper...before I know it, it's noon. Then in the afternoon, I study but the stuff can't get into my head. watch 3pm S'pore drama. After that, dunno what I do then at 6pm, go swim for one hour. After that, cook and eat...by the time i finish everything, its 9pm! Oh no...this is soooo terrible...help me somebody...I just can't simply find any motivation to study anymore... Last time I studied for AS because Steph and Esther told me that it was very hard and the universities depend on the AS results to offer you a place. So I study like s***...day and night...non-stop...I did every pass year paper I could get hold of...basically life before AS exams was...STUDY...compare to now, life before A2 is RELAX!

HELP!

No comments: