Saturday, January 05, 2008

New Year

2007 New Year's eve was different from 2006.

31st Dec 2006

More than half of the people have either gone home or were not in Leeds on New Year's eve.

2007 New Year's eve was quieter. I was working from 2-6pm and on my way back I managed to watch a fireworks display in the city centre.

phone camera too lousy already


However, I slept past midnight as I was too tired and missed the midnight fireworks display.

The start of this year has been pretty quiet for me. The rest of the New Year's week was busy with me working overtime, having only 3-4 hours of sleep each day and going to classes which started on 3rd Jan.

ok now. Need to rest and replace the sleep that I lost before I get irritated and start barking at people. Ciaos

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are working too hard! Make sure you take good care of yourself. Take it easy, ok? Don't stress yourself.