Sunday, September 27, 2009

Off

Magnificent view from the hilltop ain't it?Something you can't get in Msia



I'm off to the District Hospitals for a one week placement. The last hospital I went to had sheep 'baa-ing' right outside my window when I woke up. Very serene, peaceful and quiet environment.

Am looking forward to this placement as I will not be able to go online as often as I do as internet is not available in my dorm. I see this as a form of control to my internet addiction as I can't live without it.

Tata!

3 comments:

William said...

very nice! make sure that you take lots of pictures. You won't get to see those things all the time.

Canon SC said...

OMG. Cameron Highlands don't even have 10% of the scenery. So nice. Take care ya. :D

Janice ♥ said...

daddy: that one was taken in Peak District..

Canon in D 1909: yeah...UK countryside scenery is superb!