Monday, April 17, 2006

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. I just read it. After like 9 months after it was released. Guess how much I bought it? RM39.95. And the original price? Rm99.90. Damn cheap man… it’s hard cover and it’s original some more...

Went to buy it on Friday after receiving a go-ahead from Steph. I should be studying…sigh…but I couldn’t resist the temptation of wanting to read HP6 and I was kinda worried that by the time I buy the book next week, it would have been sold off.

HP6 wasn’t as nice as the previous books. Not much suspense inside. And yea…someone died inside the book. *Hints: not one of Harry’s friends but the person is quite an important role in the book* A little romance here and there with Harry finding himself a companion….Nevertheless, Steph should read the book. It’s quite nice and the romance is kinda ‘cute’ Esther says.

Oh, I just had my maths exam. Wow...the questions are challenging. I didn’t manage to complete 2 sub questions. Four marks gone. Bio was ok. And you know what, the teacher decided to put some of the recent past years questions inside. I happened to go through the past years a few nights before. Easy but I was kinda disappointed coz I was rather mechanical when doing the questions. The answers just popped up in my brain before I read the questions. No challenge at all. I would rather the teacher pick the questions from papers a few more years ahead...before the syllabus changed.

Later I will be going off to my ortho to remove my BRACES! Yay. After like 3 years of wearing that metal thingy in my mouth and having to change my elastics every night. I’m finally going to take it off! Can’t wait….

Chem unit 5 test tomorrow…gotta go study…Bye...

PS: oh yea....forgot to blog about this. I've decided to go to Leeds. Though I not sure whether I might change my decision in future. But 90% chance I'm going. So Steph, maybe you should start looking around for blender machine or some sort of mixing machine (dunno what you call that machine to make cakes...like the one at home), preferably Kenwood brand, if you want me to make cakes/cookies when I'm in UK. Haha. Good investment right? Then I can make lots of things there...cheese cakes, chocs cookies, sweet buns, pies....

No comments: