Thursday, April 06, 2006

pleasant surprise

Yay…I’ve finally got chocs to eat! Yang Min came to me after bio class and told me to get the chocs from the canteen fridge. I thought Yang Min forgot to buy the chocs when he was in UK for the second time ( he was supposed to replace the steph’s chocs he melted when he came back)…but didn’t know, after like 1 month after he returned, he finally gave me the chocs! YAY. THANKS stephMUAKS…the chocs are nice, but don’t expect me to pay you back the chocs..hehe (to Steph, did you buy Thortons and Bendicks for us? The thortons is in a white box with 14 biji inside. The Bendicks is the minty chocs ).

Yesterday daddy came to KL. Went to stay with him overnight in Regent. We ate Japanese food last night, treated by some company. Quite good. Never before have I eaten until so full. Oh…my celaka monorail card is empty already. Seems like there’s only RM15/RM20 inside. Last night I went to send Esther off using monorail. We got in at Bukit Bintang monorail station, then Esther went off at Hang Tuah station. I then used the monorail back to Bukit Bintang. But very UNFORTUNATELY, when I slid the monorail card into the machine, it said, ‘ticket not accepted’. Then the person-in-charged told me it’s ‘kosong’ already. I was like ‘hah’, ‘how come?’ I thought I had to pay at that time and was really scared coz I had no money and no handphone( left in the hotel room) with me. Luckily the person just let me off…phew…

For the first time in my life, I wore a SKIRT to college (not counting the time I wore a skirt coz I had to attend a conference thingy). Lynda asked me why I wore a skirt wor…I don’t know also. Maybe the sudden ‘shuangness’ to wear…dunno, maybe just suddenly feel like changing my taste for a while…but Joyce said that I looked feminine in skirt *beaming* haha. Maybe I should wear skirt more often. Oh...if Lynda is reading this, I would to see you wearing a skirt one day..haha

Ok, gotta go already. I can’t believe that I actually have the guts to write this blog entry with Datin behind the library counter. Better go off before she order me to go off.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hiieeeee!!! ME wear a SKIRT to college?!?!?!? No no no.... no no.. you won't ever catch me in a skirt to college!! *protests* plus i don't have ANY skirts at all.. the only girly clothe i have in the condo is the gown i wore for this year's OB Night.. ahahahahhaha.... and i don't think you'd wanna buy me one also anyways right?? hehe!! :P

Janice ♥ said...

wear skirt nice ba...more guys attracted to you oo...will BUY you one in the FUTURE when I'm rich ;) maybe by then you already got too many skirts to wear...