Sunday, September 03, 2006

Thurday was the most tiring day I've ever had. I walked from Dang Wangi to Leeds Office in Raja Chulan. Then after that, I walked again from Raja Chulan to Hang Tuah where I boarded the train back home.

I was dead tired when I reached home. Too tired to cook, I 'da bao' food from the uncle outside vista B. After finding nothing to watch on tv, I just slumped onto my mattress and fell asleep at 8 sth. Fortunately I set my alarm clock earlier, so I managed to wake up on time to make my visa.

I slept like a log the whole night and I only woke up when my alarm clock rang. It was like closing my eyes for a second then opening them up to find myself already slept through 10 hours of sleep. Anyways I woke up at 6 am and at 6.30am I was ready to leave the house to board the train to Ampang Park to make my visa.

I arrived MCA at around 7.40am. I thought I was the earliest. Lo and behold, there were 3 people ahead of me! At 8 sth we were ushered into a room to wait and see the agent one by one. The agent looked through our stuff and gave comments whether our documents need amendments or not. One guy was unlucky because his photo was taken behind a blue background and his offer letter was printed out from the internet.

I thought I had everything ready but mana tahu, the agent told me that I'd to photostate the already photostated copy(but certified true copy) of fixed deposits. Damn..I'd to wait from 8.20 to 8.50am for the photostating man to come photostate my stuff. And those people are blood suckers! Damn them! They charged me 30 cents per paper! Soooo expensive. 6 times the usual amount.

Anyway, after finish photostating, went upstairs to see another agent. This time I handed him all my stuff....FINALLY...I got all my visa done! phew...

No comments: