Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I have once again fall into the abyss of depression and self-pity.



come this time of the month when I start to wallow in self-pity and succumb into low self-esteem.

I'm tired. Easily irritated. Annoyed at small petty things and stressed up.

It's weird that I feel more stressed up in the holidays than I was doing term time when I have to juggle my time between work and studies and assignment.

Blame it on the PMS. I really hate it. Brings my mood up and down.

I have a list of to-dos which I have to accomplish tomorrow. And just thinking of it will drive me up the wall as I basically have to run to the north-south-east-west of Leeds (a bit exaggerated).

Right now all I need is just one full day for myself. To be alone and do something I like (reading photography magazine or swimming or sleeping), not needing to think of work or house or people. But just to pamper myself doing the things I like. Am I asking for too much?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i guess we all do have that sometimes, just that we din express it out much. yea, take a leave or sth, take the camera and run around?hehe...and take pictures of course. take good care, wish to see the cheerful janice soon. God bless

Anonymous said...

no you're not asking for too much because that's what i want too.. am depressed now too but for a different reason i guess. it's been a roller coaster ride for me throughout my entire trip away and my emotions get worse when i'm back in BG.. take time off :)