Wednesday, July 02, 2008

What I've been up to so far

1. uni open day work. I brought back balloons! heheh


2. made a cake (at the same time tried to decorate it). recipe can be found here.


want a slice? Note: Steph's white choc gateau behind


3. sleep sleep sleep as much as I can
I wouldn't want to scare you with my looks when I'm asleep ;p



4. helped friend move house and I got back a cabinet!
put in the living room in the meantime as I don't have any space in my room


5. setting up direct debits for water and internet bills. The internet is a pain in a neck as I'm still waiting for a letter from Virgin Media (they said it will take 3 working days but it's more than 5 now) so that I could change my friend's contract to mine. So the house has to rely on the unstable university wireless now at the moment.



6. I did a bit of photoshopping and photography here and there. I managed to make someone's head in the photo vanished! haha.

not that fantastic but still I managed to achieve something

No comments: