Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Ho ho ho!

Merry Christmas everybody!

A week ago, someone told me that it feels like yesterday when she celebrated Christmas last year. Yes, it's true. I can't believe that one year has passed so quickly! I was happy to receive cards from my colleagues. Finally when I looked into my pigeon hole at my workplace, it wasn't empty but there stood a card inside, it says 'to Janice Ting (Doctor Ting)' LOL. One of my colleagues gave me a box of maltesers as she used to give me every time I work with her (maybe her idea is that I could eat those maltesers when she isn't around for 2 weeks) and she inserted 20pounds inside the card without me knowing (cheeky I know!!)! But I'm touched. I'm so gonna miss her when I leave RM for good. sigh.

But Christmas is not just about receiving but giving. It was fun shopping and buying presents for some people and see the joy in their face when I gave them. Although it was just a box of chocolates, sometimes the thought of giving something is what matters.

I will be off from work for two days before going back on Saturday! yipee. I'm also back to cleaning at my previous company which I absolutely detest now that I've experienced working in RM. Thank God it's only for 2 weeks.

Anyway, merry Christmas everybody! hope you have a blessed christmas this year!

1 comment:

JaCeLyN said...

merry christmas janice!! hope you have a wonderful and meaningful christmas =)