Saturday, July 07, 2007

cleaning finally over!

I've never felt so relieved in my life.

My cleaning job is finally over! hehe

But from next week onwards, my usual cleaning job shift will be extended to 7.5 hours per day. So, I will be working 37.5 hours per week, which is not too exhausting and also gives me time to look for other jobs.

cleaning, cleaning, cleaning...I'm starting to get very sick of it.

Both of my palms are very coarse now due to cleaning. I wore gloves everytime but my hands are getting very dry. I think I've to put moisturizer from now on to prevent it from getting worse.



oh no...they are soo wrinkled! my palms look like a 60-yr-old woman's!

Someone once told me that guys like to hold girls' hands which are smooth and soft.

so, NH...still dare to hold my hands or not?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor girl. But in daddy's eye, you are always the same... a little bit rough shows that you have "eaten bitter" and is good for you. You will see that time flies and 3 months will be gone before you realise it. Then Esther will join you.

On a more +ve aspect, you can now clean your own future big home without problem.

Anonymous said...

yea, i still dare...:)sorry for not reading this post last time...but, i guess it's a bit too late also right?

Anonymous said...

yea, i still dare...:)sorry for not reading this post last time...but, i guess it's a bit too late also right?