Saturday, June 16, 2007

Britain's got talent

For the past few days I've been watching this reality show - Britain's got talent.

It's something like American's idol except that this time the participants can do any acts they want to show off their talent. It could be singing, dancing, magicking...anything!

The winner of the show would ultimately get to perform in front of the queen (which to me is not much of an incentive to win the competition).

My favourite contestants of all falls to...Paul Potts (pity his name sounds familiar to the notorious Pol Pot)



His singing is superb! I like his voice! I can't imagine that he actually worked as a hp salesman in carphonewarehouse!! He's jz someone doing an ordinary job but with such great talent!

I'm impressed by another person, Bessie Curtons:


I admire the confidence she has to perform in front of so many people at such a young age.

The semifinals just ended today. Can't wait for the finals tomorrow. I wonder who's gonna to win....i personally hope Paul Potts does =)

No comments: