Saturday, June 16, 2007

my bloggie is two years old!

Time flies.

It's already two years since I first started blogging.

I first started with the only intention of recording my hospital attachment so that I could use it as a reference when I go for medical interview.

Somehow I ended up using it to record my feelings and happenings in my life.

But a strings of unfortunate events occur which made me changed my blog a few times and finally in the end, I deleted my first blog with all hospital attachment entries in it.

Looking back at that time, I realised that my blogging style has changed a lot.

From writing personal stuff to more general stuff.

From writing loooong paragraphs with at least 10 lines in it to shorter paragraph.

From lesser pictures to more pictures.

Even my purpose of writing blog has changed over time!

So, happy birthday bloggie!

No comments: