Monday, December 11, 2006

just another day in my life

Somebody has been complaining for updates in my blog and told me to update every one hour?! What?! You think I'm typewriter kah? Haha...anyways...

since I'm on holiday and I'm just too bored...so spent some time experimenting with adobe photoshop. Since I suck at writing, I will post pictures instead to illustrate a rather 'small' happening in the master bedroom of 9 Blandford Grove.

Yesterday after we got back from church, we realised the clock has stopped.



So today, as it was too misleading to see the wrong time on the wall, I decided to take the clock down and give it a shake. Who knows I might 'resurrect' the clock?

But, uh-oh...

I must have used too much force until the thumb tack got stuck inside the clock


But fortunately...I had this...



rescue work in progress...



out finally! Lols

Guess what? I did manage to revive the clock and it's now ticking perfectly fine on the wall :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah...very skillful wo...haha...good job!now i know janice also play with the clock,haha....

Janice ♥ said...

haha...see I so geng