Sunday, March 04, 2007

growing up

I was dragged along to attend the MASSOC (m'sian and s'porean society) ball last night at the very last minute.

I'm a little busy to write a full entry, but I would like to sum up that I had a great time there! Haha..

Anyways, I was browsing through the photos taken 2 years ago during my Orientation Ball night organised by my college and found out look a lot meatier now =(. I've gained weight in UK. But I think I look much better than I was 2 years ago.

This was how I looked like 2 years ago...

urgh...horrible looking photo. I was thinner, short hair, wearing some obsolete glasses, poor make-up and had braces

2 years later,


even Steph look prettier now and I look meatier, hv better looking glasses, no braces and long hair.

I definitely look better now right?

PS: will upload more photos when I have the time to sort out the photos which I want to upload and resize them...now jz wana focus more on my upcoming exam and my assignment which is due this Fri..argh

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yea,you definitely look prettier...haha...

Janice ♥ said...

haha...tq tq

Anonymous said...

hahaha... my dear daughters. You two are always pretty in daddy's eyes. But you have just got prettier, partly thanks to modern technology which can perform "magic"; partly due to cool weather which keep your complexion "cool"; and... well, probably due to the hormone! haha. :-)

Janice ♥ said...

wa..i din photoshop the photos at all daddy..haha..hmm...the hormone and the cool weather part, hv to agree with u!! haha